Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up to see all orders are coming in today:smokin

CBDA0782-0211-4840-A5AD-FCA99CBD95E1.jpeg

EU Heads: I received UPS shipping confirmation and dispatch is coming from "James Cargo Fulfilment NL BV", so somewhere based in The Netherlands. Could it be Supreme's European warehouse is no longer in the UK?

Mine shipped from the usual spot in England.

all my charges still showing. but got a reversal for 10.77 which is shipping im guessing?

i accidentally ordered some socks so maybe they shipped together?

Weird I got a refund of $1.34 today and my girl got a full refund of her order but they recharged her but a few dollars less than the previous amount. Anyone else getting similar situations ?

Anyone who ordered yesterday get shipping or see anything on ups app?

I even tried that SP- method and nothing
If they are blocking me from copping supreme I’ll be rich!!! Lol

most of those type of tees end up around 150+.

for personal or to flip later?
to flip, red buju tee. no way that tee doesn't end up 500+ later on.
to wear? i'll go with mjb but in white/black/heather.

I have one for you...
Madonna tee or buju photo tee?

I still feel like the Madonna tee is one of the goat tees supreme's ever released and will skyrocket. I want it for personal before it gets too high.
Madonna is tier 1 iconic. It will definitely go up, wearing and holding on to mine. Lotta people off'd pairs for
$90 will regret it.

both charges pending, no tax adjustment yet
1/2 orders out for delivery
no shipped emails. all in all pretty typical. this is just the normal pages on pages of questions

Got two email confirmations and two shipping through UPS. Never got an email for MJB so i'm sure it isn't one of the ones shipping. Charge still showing in my account so i'll keep my fingers crossed.

The word "hypebeast" is just a new term describing shoes, clothing and everything else in the culure. It was originally called a "collector" or "head". Sneaker collector, sneaker head, fashion head/collector, etc...
I believe the term "Hypebeast" was originally a negative word associated with anyone that's easily
persuaded to get anything limited which also implies a high after market value- even if it looks good or not.

Pairs of what ?
my bad, was thinking sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom