Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think my taped seam is getting delivered today.
Just got a UPS my choice email with tracking info :nerd:

once you sign into ups how do you view if you have something coming or not? I forgot...haven't had to use this in awhile.
I ordered the waist bag and the backpack...only received confirmation on the backpack but was charged for both. no refunds...
no shipped emails for either.

track by reference > SP-(your order number)

thanks. guess it hasn't shipped yet..

it’s been hit or miss. one of my orders that’s already picked up doesn’t even show a reference number.

a lot of people still waiting on emails or shipping to pop up. hopefully we’re all good

So all MJB's are coming from Seacus it looks like. Mine has been scheduled to arrive tomorrow :nerd: waiting for the label to be made on my other order though :nerd::nerd:

48hrs and no order confirm... rip...
I didn't get an order confirmation for one of my orders, but I checked UPS and there was tracking info for it.

So if you have the order # or saved the web order confirmation (I always screenshot it), then you can check it using the UPS SP-[Order #] check.

the delivery date doesn’t matter until it’s been picked up. usually changes at that point
Yup, delivery date is based on the actual travel time it would normally take if UPS picked up the day the label is printed, but usually it's the next day they pick up because pick up have already happened.

But we might as well copy and paste this every week because people going to ask the same thing every week.

4/4 orders shipped via ups app. 0/4 shipping emails from preme but wtvr. Looking forward to seeing what collabs pop up this f/w

Aiight!
4 orders
4 confirmations right after ordering
4 shipped
Will arrive next week right in time for my bday!
:nthat::pimp::smokin

Edit
Just recieved all 4 shipping emails as well
Do you know when your labels were created. I’m in the same boat confirmation wise but haven’t received shipping notifications yet?

Everything coming today/tomorrow according to the UPS App. Supreme is just sending shipping emails right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom