Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B87BFC09-5647-4916-B524-F7C3EAB9A54E.jpeg
DD164AA5-503E-4453-B815-FEE9EC3077D6.jpeg
First two orders came in. Slate banner which I didn’t expect to be nice in person, white MJB, navy smoke (underwhelming in hand in my opinion) and black should logo track jacket. My mjb sticker is smushed unfortunately.

Track jacket is fire. The stitched in supreme is nice. Im 6'2 and got a L its a little short on the length side by 1-2 inches compared to normal jackets I wear, but overall very happy.

Last edited:
Can anyone with a real tree duffle snap some pics?

Want to see it before I pull the trigger

Word.

Did anyone cop the backpack :nerd:
i did but no shipping confirmation email and nothing in ups. i'll post pics whenever it gets delivered tho.
also false alarm on the pyrex cup. for whatever reason the order number when put into ups shows it was delivered...but to another state and on the same date of the release lol.
looks like it was shipped on the 21st too. so yeah the wait continues...

at least I have the waist bag (and hopefully the scratch off sticker) to look forward to when I get off of work.

Got a paratrooper and lotion, banner, and scratch off stickers with my MJB and Banner tee. Hoping I get a MJB sticker with my other packages. Also regretting not getting the New Sh*t tee.

Got a paratrooper and lotion, banner, and scratch off stickers with my MJB and Banner tee. Hoping I get a MJB sticker with my other packages. Also regretting not getting the New Sh*t tee.
Copped the New S*** tee because I feel it'll be a classic piece especially with the current locations on it. Reminds me of a concert tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom