Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS acct notice yesterday.
Supreme shipped emails today.
Really quick turnaround for Week One.

tenor.gif

just flip it and use the money to pick the right size up from stockx. its going to look off if you get it tailored isn't it?
It’ll just add side seams, which don’t bother me. I can’t bring myself to pay $130 or whatever for a small or to support some scummy reseller.

Got shipping confirmation for my black MJB tee and Banner tee.

Looks like all my stuff comes in on Thursday.

-Drew

all of those hoodies are fire...but are they real?
they've already dropped box logo hoodies this year and they're doing it again in dec with the bandana print...
but by all means throw them at us if that's what they're going to do.

waistbag came in but i'm at work so...
backpack no shipping confirmation and nothing when I try to search by order number.
pyrex cup not sure about yet.

Wound up placing two separate orders. Got confirmation email for one order but charged for both. First order got shipping info but nothing on second still. Did the second actually go through or nah?

update: just got shipping on both orders

Last edited:
Wound up placing two separate orders. Got confirmation email for one order but charged for both. First order got shipping info but nothing on second still. Did the second actually go through or nah?
same exact boat as you. Only thing you can do is be patient. Which sucks. I saw the confirmation screen but was in a hurry and didn’t screen shot the order number.

009BE6C1-2AE0-43FE-954D-E811D22531ED.jpeg

I was only expecting the bandulu’s to come in, but here’s the waist bag as well. Random arrival w/ notifications. I did sell this on stockx earlier this week for the high, but I’m copping another for the personal. It’s really nice & fairly big in hand... That’s what she said.
Why did someone buy it on StockX? It’s still in stock!

Anyone order a board with other things in the same order? My shipping email only shows the board even tho I ordered other accessories with it. Is it because it's gonna ship separately?

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 2.56.28 PM.png

Anyone order a board with other things in the same order? My shipping email only shows the board even tho I ordered other accessories with it. Is it because it's gonna ship separately?

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 2.56.28 PM.png
Boards almost always come from a separate warehouse the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom