Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the floral black skateboard making me wanna pay resale... Might consider trading my KONY XL tee for it...

i got tracking today for 1 order... dont know which one it is since its just tracking from UPS and not supreme... but its being delivered today...its shipping from Secaucus and since im in NJ it gets delivered next day... im hoping its for the formula crew... i want to wear that joint

Got a shipping email about a package from Greensboro..I'm assuming that's Supreme..

When is the next drop and when is the preview gonna drop?

Got my lighter holder in. Guess I gotta start buying the small lighters now :lol: Now just waiting for my fronts and Hanes tees. Got a shower cap and some stickers, was hoping for a middle finger to the world sticker but I didn’t get one :frown:
31138791-68F3-47D3-9ADE-52F6101BD799.jpeg

Copped this tee without knowing exactly what was on the back. Dope

Normally don’t like the stuff with curse words but “The Real ****” is nice and subtle :lol:

The black and purple one is nice but the back ruined it for me

Just curious to see who's gunna be the first NBA player to rock the headband in game tbh.

I remember when I was like 15 my goal was to be the first ufc fighter sponsored by supreme. Have a box logo on the banners they used to have behind the fighters in the cage :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .... didn’t quite workout though :lol:

Got my lighter holder in. Guess I gotta start buying the small lighters now :lol: Now just waiting for my fronts and Hanes tees. Got a shower cap and some stickers, was hoping for a middle finger to the world sticker but I didn’t get one :frown:
31138791-68F3-47D3-9ADE-52F6101BD799.jpeg

what you mean small lighters ?

regular Bics aint gonna fit you tryna say ? mines comes in today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom