Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI if you placed multiple single item orders and are starting to get tracking, but don’t know what orders they are, you can always track by reference (found on page 1 of this thread) and then compare to the tracking numbers showing on UPS my choice.

Just found out my Formula Crewneck in Black has a label created.

Note: if you have multiple items on a single order, this might not help since Supreme is known to ship multiple item orders individually, and most likely use the same reference number for each item.

First potee
k2q0e00.jpg

k2q0e00

BLESSED

has anyone ever placed an order with shipping and billing address differences? i placed an order but got an error upon processing and now have a pending charge. this a ghost charge right?

kinda regret getting the lock... didnt know it would look like that... definitely not going to fit on my luggage... might just be a display piece :lol:

That’s crazy, when I look at my package from Supreme in the UPS app, it lets me change my delivery options like hold at a UPS Store, or deliver to another address.

Could have sworn Supreme put restrictions on that in the past.

That’s crazy, when I look at my package from Supreme in the UPS app, it lets me change my delivery options like hold at a UPS Store, or deliver to another address.

Could have sworn Supreme put restrictions on that in the past.

it's allowed when the shipment ISN'T coming directly from the SUP warehouse. Same thing was allowed for my everlast mat & thermos.

it's allowed when the shipment ISN'T coming directly from the SUP warehouse. Same thing was allowed for my everlast mat & thermos.

That’s dope. The times I’ve looked at it in the past it was never option. But haven’t checked in a long time now that there’s so many different warehouses. Thanks bro.

Anybody bend the brims on their S logos or Camps? I have a big head so I'm wondering if this helps with the fit

Or should I just give up on Supreme hats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom