Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not what happened banned camp?

no idea. never botted or anything. i tried to order at home last week on my laptop/phone, declined. then i was able to place an order with my work computer (hours after the drop / same CC). oh well. time to retire.

4145F065-25BA-4881-94E1-B3F901516DC3.jpeg
Today’s pick ups

They were acting funny bout the windowpane jackets got the pants nonetheless

fat patch camp hat?

yea a proxy. You know those camps dont fit on my damn head lol

That “12” looks so bootleg

First thing I thought too lolol.

I want that olive camp cap but I can't wear green hats. :lol:

its nice man. Go for it. Might work for you anyway

I literally signed in at 1250 for a 12p spot no one was there so I left without copping anything

Damn yea the line was moving quick. I prob past you along the way to the waterside. You're prob the reason why i even got this pair bc they said sold out after me lol

Rico suave looking dude in SupLA yelled they were all out of Windowpreme nylons Anorak.. So I grabbed Blk

right before I checked out homie with the Orange Afro comes and give two people in front of me both a XL Window Anorak

Wrote Blk or navy dunks on my list they bring me out white n red at first n I switched with someone

unorthodox attitudes those workers have!

I’ve already got too many camp caps, but grabbed black joint. But I’m feeling the red cw too.. eh. Coulda swore I had the olive on one of my orders last week, but didn’t.. now they $80+ shp’d. And missed the Grand Prix at the end of last seas, since it dropped w other heat. Damn high dollar caps.. :smh:

Rico suave looking dude in SupLA yelled they were all out of Windowpreme nylons Anorak.. So I grabbed Blk

right before I checked out homie with the Orange Afro comes and give two people in front of me both a XL Window Anorak

Wrote Blk or navy dunks on my list they bring me out white n red at first n I switched with someone

unorthodox attitudes those workers have!

Sz.?

Anyone think about cutting the straps off the waist bag?

*the buckle straps on the front of the bag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom