Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd place joints ok

EDvBWYKWsAAeryP.jpeg

IMG_20190905_163315.jpg

Bought 2 size 11 off stockX at 230. They remind me alot of those Emerica Ellington 1. I must of gone through 4 pairs of those Emericas in like 04-05. Went through a lot of experiences in those. Seeing the SBs made me feel some type a way. Had to have em twice. Plus I'm a sucker for that jewel swoosh.

IMG_20190905_163315.jpg

Bought 2 size 11 off stockX at 230. They remind me alot of those Emerica Ellington 1. I must of gone through 4 pairs of those Emericas in like 04-05. Went through a lot of experiences in those. Seeing the SBs made me feel some type a way. Had to have em twice. Plus I'm a sucker for that jewel swoosh.

I always skated in Reynolds. But I started skating Nikes when they came out with purpose built skate shoes, then I started skating a lot less. I would take a lot of those Reynolds 1s over a lot of current shoes.

I always skated in Reynolds. But I started skating Nikes when they came out with purpose built skate shoes, then I started skating a lot less. I would take a lot of those Reynolds 1s over a lot of current shoes.

IMG_20190905_172913.jpg

My personal pair. Only Reynolds 1 that survived. Only because I couldnt double up at the time. Reynolds 1, Ellington 1, and Tilts were my go to skate shoes. I bought Dunks for casual wear and only because I had a hook up at the local shop during those early 00s SB crazyness lol. Plus SBs didnt have enough for support for me while skating. Wish I still I had that connect tho. Havent been able to cop no AJ1/Dunk SB lately smh

IMG_20190905_172913.jpg

My personal pair. Only Reynolds 1 that survived. Only because I couldnt double up at the time. Reynolds 1, Ellington 1, and Tilts were my go to skate shoes. I bought Dunks for casual wear and only because I had a hook up at the local shop during those early 00s SB crazyness lol. Plus SBs didnt have enough for support for me while skating. Wish I still I had that connect tho. Havent been able to cop no AJ1/Dunk SB lately smh

Beautiful
I killed that pair, spray painted them white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom