Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My week one order #2 suppose to be delivered today, but it’s still in transit :frown:. Might be delayed till tmr...it’s almost 8:30pm already. Just picked up the order my friend helped me get. Gave the cream and scratch off sticker to his 6yo daughter and the parachute guy to his 8yo son.

Last edited by a moderator:
D2713840-9789-4D00-BCCA-2B0869E117A9.jpeg
I got all this in the last 2 days. Don’t hate on me for the Super Cream. I actually like it in hand. I’m going to use the small pouch as a wallet.

The side logo pants are so good

Cop car order showed up on MyUPS! Another long week of waiting.

I thought I had an easy layup this morning, I carted-entered card-processed-and then LeBron/Supreme came in out of nowhere like

Now I'm sitting here looking at Alps picture he got the shoes and long sleeve, and I got salt!!!

And we all know he ain't gonna sauce it right:rofl:, jus gone look thrown together and ish!!

Last edited:
U kno it's jus jokes Alp

I am over it now, but this morning.................. I almost rage coped. I am just going to move on, nothing that released today is even on my top 15 missed/must haves future pickups.

Bought some Ds Supreme x Bicycle cards from Ebay with the 8% Ebay bucks offer. I bought a deck from the Coney Island boardwalk last month. I loved playing crazy 8s and Big 2 aka Chinese poker in high school. Waiting for these, jug keychain, and hopefully getting some banner and mjb stickers and more toy soldiers coming.
s-l1600 - 2019-09-06T002026.255.jpg
s-l1600 - 2019-09-06T002041.367.jpg
s-l1600 - 2019-09-06T002035.754.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom