Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me why I ordered the Floral Jersey from Stockx the day it dropped week 0 and I still dont have it. I emailed them soooo many times and had to blast them on twitter before I got a response. Finally got a response after telling them off basically and they respond with, "looks like the seller has shipped the item as of now so...blah blah blah". Its legit been over the time frame for the seller to ship yet they are still going through with the sale...wack af.

Tell me why I ordered the Floral Jersey from Stockx the day it dropped week 0 and I still dont have it. I emailed them soooo many times and had to blast them on twitter before I got a response. Finally got a response after telling them off basically and they respond with, "looks like the seller has shipped the item as of now so...blah blah blah". Its legit been over the time frame for the seller to ship yet they are still going through with the sale...wack af.
That's what happens when they give sellers 9-11 days to ship for new release.

Has the time frame passed? Week 1 had until Sept 12/13 to ship out.

Yup week 1 stuff, stockx for whatever reason gave 12 business days to ship. Now its back to 5 for new Supreme items.
I'm guessing StockX kept extending the shipping time over the past few seasons to "accommodate" the increased shipping lag by Supreme. Got to make sure they get their cut.

wasn’t someone looking for these not that long ago? :nerd:

EB278027-C70D-4CCF-8984-299A82ED1BA7.jpeg

That's what happens when they give sellers 9-11 days to ship for new release.

Yup week 1 stuff, stockx for whatever reason gave 12 business days to ship. Now its back to 5 for new Supreme items.

I'm guessing StockX kept extending the shipping time over the past few seasons to "accommodate" the increased shipping lag by Supreme. Got to make sure they get their cut.

That update to the timeframe isn’t written anywhere and is “up to them”. The ETA stated 9/4-9/6 it would arrive. The seller supposedly sent it in today. That’s bs imo. Either keep it the same time frame for everything or not at all. Won’t be buying from them again. I’m over it. Not worth it

That update to the timeframe isn’t written anywhere and is “up to them”. The ETA stated 9/4-9/6 it would arrive. The seller supposedly sent it in today. That’s bs imo. Either keep it the same time frame for everything or not at all. Won’t be buying from them again. I’m over it. Not worth it
Not trying to be argumentative, but this box didn't show up when you placed your bid?

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-6_14-21-33.png
    upload_2019-9-6_14-21-33.png
    572.6 KB · Views: 42
by the way, I got a couple of things that I could get small $$ to offset my shipping charges 'cause i'm a cheap bastard

how how much time is stockx giving for items to be shipped if it's not from this weeks drop?

Bots killing these restocks just crashed the whole site...

Also for some reason I must be blocked from corgishoe? Page doesn’t show up for me... weird cause I don’t remember ever buying/offering/commenting/following that account.

Not trying to be argumentative, but this box didn't show up when you placed your bid?
I honestly dont remember seeing that. Even if that is true its been beyond that already for delivery date. Its not going to get to me until 15+ business days I'd say. Not what I paid for tbh.

Another reason I'm pissed is because I purchased a pair of shoes and they contacted me over the weekend about something regarding the condition. I responded after seeing it Monday morning and they already shipped them back to the seller. The box was slightly messed up and of course I would have taken them because I got a rare pair of kicks for less than 50% off retail. They can work and count the weekend when they see fit but cant keep their own word for delivery days?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom