Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My idea of SF:
main-qimg-182ec58c57eec5ffa9cbac194186595d
tumblr_p2xnyagAQo1vvfqgpo1_400.gif
---client---uploads---HVYYZFxB25xBnATl9zjmfEakGu9w6pBVAKo4iXfx-300x445.jpeg

Stupid UPS never delivered my second order yesterday. Suppose to redeliver today...but when I click on the tracking it doesn’t show any updated info.

SF is not like Seattle at all. There’s a lot of sunny warm days and when it’s warm/hot all the hot working girls are strutting around in their tight business outfit. And occasionally there’s a nice ocean breeze...it’s perfect. Your perception of SF is all wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
AF2116CA-28F9-4C9E-AC6C-2D0A12A7C5DE.jpeg
The tag on my Rita Rayon has like blackout sticker over the price?

Anyone else have this on theirs?

Do you type your address manual as well?
I do everything manual, but i'm usually only successful on big weeks or when there are a lot of high demand items in same week.
Just curious on efficient strategies people are using.

PO

the address comes up automatically... if you click save address for future orders the next order you place the address should be saved and be there automatically...its all luck really... even if you are fast the site can be slow in adding to cart, the site in general can be slow and wont load the new items asap and slow in processing payment...if theres 2 or more hyped items that you want on the same week chances are you will not cart both successfully... it can happen but its extremely tough... its either you cop 1 and the second order cop the second item if you are lucky... at least if you do it this way you get 1 of the 2 hyped items instead of nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom