Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticker Talk :smokin

I got a pack with these two in it. Not trying to trade until i get multiples
20190302_091024.jpg

I wear XL for UT Uniqlos, Bapes, L for Gildan merch shirts and Supreme x Hanes Tagless Tees. What size should I go for for T-shirts released from FW 17 and beyond? Im 5’8 188lbs.

TIA Supreme Team!

Large, if a little big, throw em in the dryer.
Some might suggest medium. But then you’re always gotta have to air dry.

Sticker Talk :smokin

Reggies :smokin:nthat:

Yezzir. I just wore them last week. Some of the swoosh is cracking and some areas have been restored but they will be wearable pretty much forever. They’re in one of the best conditions besides DS I’ve seen. They’re tanks.

And here I am with unwearable air trainer SBs that came out in the mid 00’s

To my knowledge there are 7 stickers.
KONY
Leda
Tooth
Knots
Kids
Fruit mini
Middle finger
Oh so it was probably knots I saw. Damn creeper sticker would've been fire on my laptop lol. Leda box logo sticker is dope AF but I probably would've just kept it DS and not stuck it on anything.

My one KONY tee order had a Monday delivery date....now it’s delayed until Friday. This is the type of **** that makes me not want to support these mother****ers.

And here I am with unwearable air trainer SBs that came out in the mid 00’s
Lol yeah I’ve had many retros midsole crumble. I still can’t let myself let go of my 99/2000 Metalic 5’s. They are starting to crumble so need a swap but it’ll prolly never happen lol.

85's last forever. We not talking about the same type of sole/midsole on your typical other Jordan/runner/etc.
Yeah the whole shoe is leather and rubber. The rubber sole does get harder over time but still flexible. Only thing I’ve seen go wrong on my old 1994 pair I sold was the air unit deflated and the whole shoe was floppy.

Damn, got waist bag and it came Middle Finger/Fronts sticker pack and light came with just a reggie. Hoping Leda and Original Sin tee comes with the Leda sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom