Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh man that Creeper tee in red is so dope, love the graphic
It looks so clean in the red but don’t know if I could pull off a red shirt tbh. Don’t know why lol.

Also whats the meaning behind the red rum jersey... i like the back but dont care for the red rum branding in the front
The shining scares the s**t out of me when I was young. Especially the old lady in the bath tub. Yikes.

PSFix_20190302_192701.jpeg

How have people not watched or read The Shining?!?!?!?
I tried watching twice but got bored and fell asleep. Not a fan of Stephen King's movie, usually a really lame ending. I remember that "redrum" scene tho especially when I used to hang out at UCDavis a lot there was a burger joint called Murder burgers, then there's some sensitive people complaining about the name, so they changed it to Redrum burgers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried watching twice but got bored and fell asleep. Not a fan of Stephen King's movie, usually a really lame ending. I remember that "redrum" scene tho especially when I used to hang out at UCDavis a lot there was a burger joint called murder burger, then there's some sensitive people complaining about the name, so they changed it to redrum burgers.

Lmfao
Murder burger is a terrible name for a restaurant.
Doesn’t take sensitive people to realize that.

30156EFE-49C9-4F3F-852A-2631A1D4DE12.jpeg
All the box logo stickers I have so far. Still upset I didn’t get a killer box logo with the skate deck

man, i had like 4 separate orders on the akira stuff and didn't even get one of those akira box logo! if you wanna trade one or two for some other supreme stickers lmk!

Kinda like the look of the “set in logo” hoodie, but a lot of mula. Supreme hoodies have to really WOW me for the price. They would prob move more if they were priced lower, even $140ish like the crews. Ah well, I’m sure there will be better stuff this season in the unseen and collabs.

Nah I'm not young lol. Just one scary movie I haven't seen yet surprisingly. I'll watch it sometime. Now I want the Jersey even more knowing it says murder backwards. Need the natural joint

Nah I'm not young lol. Just one scary movie I haven't seen yet surprisingly. I'll watch it sometime. Now I want the Jersey even more knowing it says murder backwards. Need the natural joint

Still pissed the site was acting up and made me miss out on the jersey. May get rid of the vertical jersey from last season or the corduroy one from the season before that and cop redrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom