Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants the red varsity in a small for a tad under retail let me know.

Going to be sending back tomorrow to grab a medium but rather not deal with waiting on store credit ..... need my medium by next weekend lol
u should've just waited. you'd probably get that jacket for $50 to $100 less in a few weeks

I have my mountain parka delivered to my work, which I have done for the past few seasons.

I do not leave a suite no. and never had an issue.

For some reason, the UPS driver decided today to mark my address as insufficient / incorrect and undeliveable!

What's my option here other than emailing Supreme? The warehouse number on the first page only says to email them. I already tried calling UPS and they said I can only contact the shipper.

I have my mountain parka delivered to my work, which I have done for the past few seasons.

For some reason, the UPS driver decided today to mark my address as insufficient / incorrect and undeliveable!

What's my option here other than emailing Supreme? The warehouse number on the first page only says to email them. I already tried calling UPS and they said I can only contact the shipper.
Go to My Choice on the UPS site or try to get in contact w/ UPS asap b4 they ship it back to Sup. I'd personally go to the customer center though b/c I'm impulsive.

I thought I struck out on the Supreme x TNF drop last Thursday. I carted the yellow Baltoro and hit several card declines until it eventually went OOS. Fast forward to this morning, the jacket magically shows up at my office. Now I have this and the Red Baltoro that I bought off StockX last week. Does anyone want my Supreme BOGO stickers?

I experienced this earlier in the season and I wasn't able to stop the package (post-it's) from going back to Supreme so I ended up with website credit and lost out on $10 shipping.

Still haven't gotten shipping but I'm not too worried about it. Half of my orders from Supreme usually show up unannounced.

I experienced this earlier in the season and I wasn't able to stop the package (post-it's) from going back to Supreme so I ended up with website credit and lost out on $10 shipping.

Wow! That's nuts!

I don't think the delivery driver came yet, I will be on the hunt for him.

Tnf jacket came.
183C4213-7E9C-45AE-8F27-8F1652B485C9.jpeg

Last edited:

Emailing Supreme might be your only option. That happened to me with the Supreme x Nike Sport Hooded Jacket. They re-shipped the order once they got the package back from UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom