Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to wear my liberty parka today but after trying it on it was HUGE, like I was swimming in it. Gonna have to sell this one and size down. Anyways I didn't let that stop me from UnDsing the black toes I've been feinding for.

Today's wear:
20191103_114917.jpg

Surprising it keeps restocking, maybe ppl are cancelling or still in store. Idk, I’ve been tempted the last couple days.. but they’re pricy now. Right at $70 after tax & ship.

Anyone have a fw15 box logo crewneck in heather grey? Need to LC a crew someone wants to trade me

They may drop the bogo beanie this week.. it was the same time last year. And ppl have been gettin em in their order by mistake. Hopefully they haven’t already sent out half of em..

Pass on the AM 95s, especially at that price. I know thats what the Made In Italy joints retailed for back in the day but these are overpriced.

The 95s are pretty limited, but I don’t think I can get behind that price tag.

Hopefully there’s a couple of Nike apparel pieces with em?

They may drop the bogo beanie this week.. it was the same time last year. And ppl have been gettin em in their order by mistake. Hopefully they haven’t already sent out half of em..
Didn't know this was happening. I should open my order and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom