Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be able to provide sizing insight on Supreme flannels? Thinking of getting the buffalo plaid, but unsure what size to choose. Thanks in advance!

I have a few Tartan flannels and they all fit TTS in my opinion.

not sure about buffalo plaid though not sure if it’s different.

Man, that field jacket is a grip. I was contemplating grabbin it if it was around 2, but it’d be over 3 after tax/ship. Yeesh.

Looks legit tho... water resistant too.
02393882-AC71-4AB4-8766-BAF63D70F35E.jpeg

B82851D8-AFE1-4501-B115-FEFEBB887033.jpeg

Regret not pullin the trigger on tnf hoodie, retail wasn’t bad either ($138 ). Didn’t notice the watermark thing over the back pic til I got my tee in today. Tee feels kinda thin, but the graphics look good..

I'm shocked the Varsity jackets didn't sell out yet. The black and the red joints are fire, $500 ain't that crazy either cause retail for your average varsity is $400-$500. Red jawn remind me of Saved by the Bell.

I'm shocked the Varsity jackets didn't sell out yet. The black and the red joints are fire, $500 ain't that crazy either cause retail for your average varsity is $400-$500.
I would have tried for the blue one, if the back was clean.

I'm shocked the Varsity jackets didn't sell out yet. The black and the red joints are fire, $500 ain't that crazy either cause retail for your average varsity is $400-$500. Red jawn remind me of Saved by the Bell.

Ive talked about mine previously, but it is so beautiful and well made in person. Don’t hesitate if you’re on the fence.

I have my mountain parka delivered to my work, which I have done for the past few seasons.

I do not leave a suite no. and never had an issue.

For some reason, the UPS driver decided today to mark my address as insufficient / incorrect and undeliveable!

What's my option here other than emailing Supreme? The warehouse number on the first page only says to email them. I already tried calling UPS and they said I can only contact the shipper.
RIP

Anyone know where's the best place to sell worn items (besides the bay and reddit). Need to get rid of this TNF Mountain Parka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom