Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if i’m tryna throw $300 at that field jacket and i’m damn sure not paying for that iridescent

:wow:

Which color?
preme.jpg

Make it easier for ya. Just trying to get guidance on where it's best to sell (had it on the bay for a month and barely any views, think my keywords are wrong)

How do the crushers fit? I’d likely be a M but with the options being S/M and M/L, need some insight...

Underwhelmed by the Stop Crying colorways (was really hoping for white text on the red hoodie) so it looks like I’m back in on the Camo field jacket.

Also based on the size chart it looks like it runs closer to TTS so hopefully the Medium fits right.

i’ve been going back and forth all morning on that field jacket but i’m starting to lean towards this being a pass week

Awesome thanks!

Was just worried about the bag. The seller was totally cool and forwarded all Supreme emails, UPS tracking to him matched, and even forwarded me an email and response from Supreme about the bag.

Thanks again for helping with my paranoia :tongue:

you keeping it?

Kinda surprised the way the black mountain parka is selling... it actually caught up to the yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom