Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the almighty internet

I love the thought of it all. The busy painting and all the talk and symbols and court just encompassing and embodying the NY street where he grew up.

i also love the juxtaposition that is depicted on the Big Heat. The cold tough buildings of NY with the grit of firefighters...yet they are two men kissing. It is emotive to say the least.
The question is will I be able to double cart this with the Mountain Crewneck in small?

Does anyone remember if they let you cop both luggage sizes instore? Or is it one or the other? Thanks!

Man kind of disappointed at the possible troll move they could have done if they put a box logo on a camo leather hoodie

Small shoulder bag is small
IMG_20191113_164258_983.jpg

Is it common to get a registered notification and then get ghosted on the text to come through for in store?

Is it common to get a registered notification and then get ghosted on the text to come through for in store?
idk how common it is, but i've gotten registered with cc temp charge, and yet no text...2nd week in a row for me :frown:

Happened to me when signing up for SF opening week, although that may just be a special case. I got a charge and everything.

I wish the L texts would at least come through on a consistent basis. Feels better than being left hanging.

After some thought...Wong Long Sleeve in grey...and out...hopefully

and please if i am able to cop....can i get some martin wong stickers! The last 3 orders have come with, nothing, one box logo, two box logos...thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom