Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyones order with multiple items only recieve shipment with only ONE item? First time this has happened before and I have UPS choice as well

Anyones order with multiple items only recieve shipment with only ONE item? First time this has happened before and I have UPS choice as well

You’ll most likely receive a separate tracking number for each item. They shipping orders out one item at a time.

One order, two items, two different tracking numbers.
594201AB-D91D-4420-AE57-2C7B9B98ADCF.jpeg

Supreme has been splitting up multi item orders and shipping them out individually. They’ve done it the last couple seasons during Week 1.

Has happened to a lot of people here this week so I wouldn’t sweat it.

Has anybody in here ever have there package stolen and what did you do? I already contacted UPS but they are useless and told me to contact Supreme about the matter. Does Supreme look into lost/stolen packages or no?

Supreme probably won’t do anything if the tracking shows as delivered. Not really much they can do on their end.

You’d have to go through UPS. When did you contact them about it? Like how soon after it was delivered did you realize it was stolen? And how long has it been? UPS drivers will sometimes mark things as delivered to compete their route and then deliver the package the next day.

Need more details. And what item was it by the way?

Has anybody in here ever have there package stolen and what did you do? I already contacted UPS but they are useless and told me to contact Supreme about the matter. Does Supreme look into lost/stolen packages or no?
supreme don't care as long as it shows that they shipped it and there has been movement on tracking then they've done their part, you're gonna have to get UPS to take responsibility for this one or get your bank/credit card to get you that refund.....

Supreme probably won’t do anything if the tracking shows as delivered. Not really much they can do on their end.

You’d have to go through UPS. When did you contact them about it? Like how soon after it was delivered did you realize it was stolen? And how long has it been? UPS drivers will sometimes mark things as delivered to compete their route and then deliver the package the next day.

Need more details. And what item was it by the way?

I was home at the time it was delivered so I checked my email and the package shown as "delivered" but this Ahole driver never rang my doorbell. I go outside within 5-10 minutes and my package was missing. I made a call today about the issue and the lady said the package was delivered to a different address and that I will receive my package today. Then, an hour later I received a phone call by another female stating that my package was delivered to the right address and to contact them if I have anymore questions. I called back and opened up a claim which I think is really pointless. Any suggestions on what to do? I will call my bank but I'm trying to avoid being blacklisted on Supreme for UPS fault.

Shoulder bag
King of NY Tee

Both cases where I copped a hoodie for personal, both have been marked delivered and missing. All you can do is email Surpreme its missing and your bank to charge back.

My card hasn't been banned from Supreme doing this twice, so YMMV. Sucks too. Had to pay resell for my ice Champion hoodie.

supreme don't care as long as it shows that they shipped it and there has been movement on tracking then they've done their part, you're gonna have to get UPS to take responsibility for this one or get your bank/credit card to get you that refund.....

My bank said they are going to file a dispute with Supreme but I really think it was UPS fault

I was home at the time it was delivered so I checked my email and the package shown as "delivered" but this Ahole driver never rang my doorbell. I go outside within 5-10 minutes and my package was missing. I made a call today about the issue and the lady said the package was delivered to a different address and that I will receive my package today. Then, an hour later I received a phone call by another female stating that my package was delivered to the right address and to contact them if I have anymore questions. I called back and opened up a claim which I think is really pointless. Any suggestions on what to do? I will call my bank but I'm trying to avoid being blacklisted on Supreme for UPS fault.

Shoulder bag
King of NY Tee
I'm sorry man. I'd just keep on UPS and force them to accept responsibility.

Damn

Just went to take a pic with my metal logo keychain and realized it was gone. I wonder how long ago it fell off :lol: I have no idea. Had it for like 6-7 years too

$85 too :sick: no thanks. I think I have the red one somewhere
258A826D-A0B3-4862-8F5B-FA604D4C9B89.png

Shoulder bag
King of NY Tee
Yeah, UPS driver either kept it or they actually sent it to another address. I would call and ask which address they delivered it to specifically because I've had them deliver to an address that was similar but not mine. I had to go grab it off that persons porch, even though UPS told me not to and let them handle it LOL yeah right.

Just got notified a package touched down on my front porch. Y’all got me shook need to get off work now...never had an issue before though

sounds like the driver left it at the wrong address or stole it. all you can do is contact supreme and have them dispute it with UPS. supreme will eventually refund and they’ll get their money from UPS

sounds like the driver left it at the wrong address or stole it. all you can do is contact supreme and have them dispute it with UPS. supreme will eventually refund and they’ll get their money from UPS

We have contacted UPS about your packages. They have confirmed that delivery was made successfully on 2/28/2019.

Please note that shipments may be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. Please check the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area for your parcel.

Supreme

That's what I got.

We have contacted UPS about your packages. They have confirmed that delivery was made successfully on 2/28/2019.

Please note that shipments may be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. Please check the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area for your parcel.

Supreme

That's what I got.

you’re gonna have to keep bugging them. packages are insured, so UPS has to pay out if they go missing. Tell them you contacted UPS and filed a claim but they wanted you to contact them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom