Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pic looks sus. The tag and badge look off...
You can easily authenticate SI gear from the code on the tag. Go on their site and type it in. It should be very difficult if not impossible to fake that part. Here is a pic of my hoodie that I happen to be wearing today(excuse the neck grease lol):
3EEC65B7-9F9A-4862-92AC-598426831762.jpeg

742E64F2-8D4F-4AB2-A4D5-3C3181A0AD8E.jpeg
A35022A3-90CC-422F-9AE6-9929418F1D69.jpeg
Seller is saying it has the tag with code, but verification won't work without the original point/date of purchase. Is this true?

My charge dropped from my card this morning.. I used the online store credit I had from last season (tag heuer stopwatch) and had $36 remainder put on card.

Sent them a message this morning

My order was jeans/kony tee/creeper tee

I just doubled up on those formula sweatpants off stockx $186 bid plus $14 shipping since we all payin taxes on new orders I wound up only paying about $20 markup off resell. dudes payout is $163 :nthat:

What? What size and color was this. I haven’t seen any formula go for that low.

Right. Your purchase should still be tax-free if it's under the $110 threshold in NYC for a physical purchase but online you're getting taxed regardless of total.
Yea I'm in NYc too and just added a shirt for under 110. Tax says estimated so I'm wondering if it actually wouldn't apply once order is submitted. Have u tried to actually place an order?

My charges haven't changed and they shipped. I guess I'm lucky that the state of Louisiana is backwards and hasn't correctly implemented easy taxing for online retailers.

store opening box tee gonna be a fun ride. best believe I will be living on the website during that week for that random shirt restock.

Dude is totally full of it. You only have to plug in the code. Also, Google is your friend. I shouldnt have to do this simple research for you bro.
2019-03-01 09_12_53-Authenticity.png

dont quote me, but I heard if you scan the code too many times it'll eventually come up as fraud because it thinks the code has been replicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom