Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at sell out times and that arc on the chest probably won’t go for the Denali....who am I kidding what’s a Thursday with no L. Know I won’t get one but more money saved going to need those ODB t’s

6965C8B9-04A6-40C2-A65A-1E8FEF148300.png
Does anyone know which size the duffel bag is and did supreme post dimensions?

It’s not that big

Buy the worse size and color followed by an immediate eBay auction. Follow this up with an eBay auction purchase a few weeks/months from now and voila. Supreme TNF for retail (plus homework fees)

I think that extra $10 on the mesh stripe pocket tee may have priced me out

no restock on overdye beanie for EU drop??

Fleece flew in UK drop. Good thing I’m not going for one lol. Hoping I can decide on a potee color. Think I’m stuck in the red 6 panel and teal blankey.

I'm 5'9 175 should i go M or L for the fleece? I have the 3M and steep tech in M but not sure if these fit the same

can you take the straps off the duffel? not feeling the straps cuz its not like im a wear it as a book bag

I'm 5'9 175 should i go M or L for the fleece? I have the 3M and steep tech in M but not sure if these fit the same
If it fits boxy like last seasons (judging by pictures it does), I would go Large. We are roughly the same build

Easy way to tell is to get the measurements for a size large from last seasons. Compare that to this years measurements

Dawn of a new era. Feels good to be excited about baseball in Philly again :pimp: :pimp:
OVER-RATED!!! (Jealous Mets fan) Love this time of year when Baseball and Basketball are both active.

R I P to the fleece chances. Going for the Parka and bag both in teal:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom