Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious...I know the logo is red /white for TNF, but is yellow/black considered the OG money colorway for the brand collabs?

Swarovski was never cool, over priced crystals

crystals bruh??? Who rocks crystals?

Diamonds only

Diamonds are a form of crystal....made of carbon

Swarovski (brand) are glass machined to LOOK like crystals.

So everyone rocks crystals :smile: (pun intended)

Last edited:
$20 mobile app COOOOOKED today. I don’t have it but seeing the success rate hurts my feelings. Almost copped it last night too. People copped both jackets in 1 cart smh... reminds me of when Restocks App was absolutely cooking and it was free haha. Supreme developers definitely scrambling.

Update. 1245pm at BK. Left at 230p

First shoutout to @cool...but rude. Got to chop it up a bit and swapped sup locks before security pulled up lol

EVERYTHING YELLOW GONE

Parka: Purple just sold out. Red, blk and teal? left

Fleece: only red and blk yet

Bag: The last blk and teal sold out in front of me

Organizers: Everything but yellow left

Pants, hats: idk

Mesh pocket still in all colors.

Don’t know about sizes.

Crowns still there too

I’ll post full pics when I get home.

Good luck

86E30638-DF2A-4223-A20A-587730100E29.jpeg

This weeks loot.

Copped a blk parka online at 11. Was too afraid to try for fleece after seeing those times and just wanted to secure.

Asked for XL fleece but all they had was large. It’s short but otherwise fits good with hoodie.

62ADB56C-6608-451E-A0AD-E5EEF3FF8CF3.jpeg

This weeks loot.

Copped a blk parka online at 11. Was too afraid to try for fleece after seeing those times and just wanted to secure.

Asked for XL fleece but all they had was large. It’s short but otherwise fits good with hoodie.

62ADB56C-6608-451E-A0AD-E5EEF3FF8CF3.jpeg
can I has the red fleece cuh? will tip u hard paws

how is that purple parka in real life is the color more muted cuz i got the black one but thinking bout trading for the purple one if the color wasnt too bright.

Does anybody in here have one of these? Wondering how many pills I can fit in each slot. Stepping up my vitamin game :lol:
281A2D80-E126-41F0-B71B-8721FAB2F6AD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom