Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the large fit you? I'm basically same dimensions but went with medium. I like my jackets more fitted and TNF sizing seems to be all over the place sometimes
I tightened the bottom side elastics and it fits really well with a light uniqlo hoodie underneath

Medium will be perfect too. Even for layering.

Yeah
I’m 5 10’ obo 165ish
Got a large, was going to get a medium but I like layers under my tnf mountain parkas so got a large
I heard the xl was all over

Can we see a pic my dude? Same size and wondering if I should grab M or L

Is there a liner inside or just a shell?

020E288A-E432-42B9-8F35-C8F6EE6E3D1C.jpeg

but here’s an XL which is huge (wide and big sleeves)

Yellow is just too dope :smokin

How does the large fit you? I'm basically same dimensions but went with medium. I like my jackets more fitted and TNF sizing seems to be all over the place sometimes

Would you mind posting a pic when you get it?

Need to figure out if M or L

just curious, i'm a college tight on money.
should i hold on the supreme tnf teal parka in a size small or should i flip now?
a part of me wants to keep it for myself since its my first parka and i was able to get it manual, as well as my size.
at the same time i'm a college student, but have a high passion for streetwear lol

For real.. watch em drop some good accessory and lookbook ish too.

Gets tricky tryin to cop multiple tees when they’re hyped.. and it seems like these are buzzin.

Yeah I might have to settle for the odd colorways to be able to cook on all 3 I think.

If a dope accessory drops idk what I’m gonna do lol. No Hot Wheels or Super Soaker this week plz

just curious, i'm a college tight on money.
should i hold on the supreme tnf teal parka in a size small or should i flip now?
a part of me wants to keep it for myself since its my first parka and i was able to get it manual, as well as my size.
at the same time i'm a college student, but have a high passion for streetwear lol

I'd say sell. If you're strap for money, I rather be able to eat okay and buy books than have expensive streetwear, but eating ramen for the next few months.

mohair coat looking :nthat:

price gonna be OD though

sleep on it and forever regret like the blue UC perfecto

I’m in the for the belt/belt buckle.

The jacket reminds of the style of clothing in the movie face-off. Super in for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom