Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
63756B22-A4A4-4F7D-9A1D-8A688EC6074A.jpeg Somebody asked about stickers a few pages back. Just got home from BK and these are what were in the bag.

witch tee = wogo not bogo yall wylin'
people reaching for what is considered a "Box logo tee" when Supreme lists it in the description. Sounds like a whole bunch of youtubers telling yall whats a box logo when they werent even there for the UC/WOGO drop lol. There may be tees with a box logo ON them that people overpay for or are highly desired...that doesn't make them a box logo lmfao. SPOILER: Nobody really cares, go ahead and look silly. :wink:

Lol he was going to, the bills looked real, but I made him pay me thru Chase app.

So he paid online... did you hit him up with that Supreme Tax Act?

So after missing out on the Tee at launch while on my route at work I was able to score on the restock. Took the camp cap as a runner up purchase.

83E07F8E-2BFE-4DFA-A846-94A23A5D6CD3.jpeg
24B05F6F-58F8-4826-AAC7-3FF5DE4B0F28.jpeg

Then I scored Atmos Lebrons.. must be something in the water today..

31AB97CC-E006-4AC8-8571-ABF2042AC888.png

yeah that may be but for a Small only going for a few more bucks than a L has my head spinning. Im glad I got a few of em but its just crazy how hypebeasts can rank a reg supreme tee to go in the multi hundos and an iconic one such as this for less than 100....

ain't nothin iconic about the ghost rider tee.

the raglan is far superior graphic wise. would have preferred a long sleeve tee with the graphic over the raglan.

Overall I thought it was a great day for my first time in store.. maybe later in the day security and workers get disgruntled. At 10:30/11am everyone was cool, even the shirtless dude with long hair & just the JPG leather vest on in the shop.

I knew the drive in wasn't going to be pleasant but I had no trouble parking on Grand St

I was even able to cop a blk tee on mobile while in line down by the river. Right after that we were on the move up the street. I was out of the store by 11:45

Attachments

• 54C5FF2F-4D4E-4973-9B7F-AAF2B0210413.jpeg
    54C5FF2F-4D4E-4973-9B7F-AAF2B0210413.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 41
GR tee does nothing for me. Not a fan. Regular tees probably attract more folks because it’s not tied to anything.

Overall I thought it was a great day for my first time in store.. maybe later in the day security and workers get disgruntled. At 10:30/11am everyone was cool, even the shirtless dude with long hair & just the JPG leather vest on in the shop.

I knew the drive in wasn't going to be pleasant but I had no trouble parking on Grand St

I was even able to cop a blk tee on mobile while in line down by the river. Right after that we were on the move up the street. I was out of the store by 11:45

Man you lucked out.. never been there before lunchtime maybe that’s what it was

Wasn't able to snap a pic, but saw a dude wearing a red crew with Supreme across the chest in I think red foreground applique with a white star pattern, white background. Anyone know what that is....based on my terrible description of it.

I'm 5ft10 with kind of a stocky build. I think large is probably the way but I am committed to spending below $400 lol (oh how we justify things lol).
Definitely dont go with Medium with your stats and based on your previous pics, you dont have narrow shoulders. Im 5'11'' 177-180lbs. L in parka and it's pretty good. The Denali is shorter in length from what I see.

yeah that may be but for a Small only going for a few more bucks than a L has my head spinning. Im glad I got a few of em but its just crazy how hypebeasts can rank a reg supreme tee to go in the multi hundos and an iconic one such as this for less than 100....

I see What you’re saying now.

Man, you can go on any of these fly by night IG pre-drop pages and the comment sections is just filled with “resell estimate” “is this a brick” “that color is a brick”

It’s pretty disgusting.

That dude is straight out the 80s in Miami lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom