Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they do this. If you buy bogo you can’t get anything else lol so they have stuff left for the closing slot like me.

Thats how i feel too. Im 35, and already have box logo crewnecks, a hoody, and a few tshirts. If I hit, im selling that joint and booking a vacation somewhere.

The thrill of box logos to me are getting them at reasonable retail. I couldnt justify keeping a $600 hoody when there are much better supreme pieces out there for cheaper. Whats funny is that i remember the bling logo being hated and now a gaudier version is coveted now. I guess things change as time goes by.
Always loved the bling logo. I regret selling my hoodie and tee smh. I still have the towel though.

Im thinking the tees will most likely get picked off first then the hoodies. That being said everything will fly in seconds regardless. Better chance with tees IMO. Still deciding on If i should grab the black tee or hoodie...

You have sensitive nipples, too?
nipples3-1.gif

someone bless me if you get a good number, am i allowed to say that, if not... disregard, lol

sometimes top 10 don't even touch smalls. I couldn't get any smalls for the Stone Island drop. Only got 1 small TNF last season as well. Everything else was all medium

What do y'all think? Is it limited as people are saying or are there gonna be enough hoodies/tees for everyone in store tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom