Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would y’all compare the difficulty level in copping this bogo hoodie/tee as compared to past releases? Did this have the same hype, more, or less than others in the past?
I was able to get cop the box logo crewneck sweater, tnf parka, and box logo t shirt today. all size small but couldn't cop the BMW accessory. I'm more confused cause I feel like that was stupid hard to get it.

what do y'all do with them utility bags.. put your metrocard in there with some quarters.. joints is foolish.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30449-1432061233-13.gif

How would y’all compare the difficulty level in copping this bogo hoodie/tee as compared to past releases? Did this have the same hype, more, or less than others in the past?
Harder considering not many copped in here but for crewnecks there were tons of dubs.

Nah but I often need something small i can keep my phones, cash, keys, and other miscellaneous crap. It sucks having to stuff the pockets with all that, especially in sweats
That's how I lose my headphones once lmfao. Had keys, wallet, phone, portable charger, charging cable, and headphones straight up packed in both pockets. Really only reason why i'd have a shoulder bag/fanny pack/utility pouch

FUKC Supreme dawg (my 3rd time saying it i think for the day) LOL. Copped a white cupid on Stock and Black Marvin as a consolation >D
Hope the homie @1c3m4m pulled through with a bogo. This cat ihust1e ihust1e really undefeated :lol::lol::lol:, no in-store and he still touched the joint (Loop voice)

nah chill lemme get shipping first lol

Yeah, I still hate ihust1e ihust1e no matter how many times he likes my ****.

DonRafa DonRafa Couldnt find you after I came out, man.

6pkm6j6fssvz.gif

I've been waiting forever for gaga tee.

If its true and it happens, i need all the colors

Then im retiring from supreme frfr

For those waiting for shipment, tracking by reference may not show any updates on shipping.
Give it an extra day and contact supreme customer service for any updates on shipping.
This was the case for my JPG box logo tee; supreme had already shipped out the package on the same day when cs gave me a tracking #, when nothing showed up using reference.
Hopefully this is the case for my order this week as well, praying its not a ghost order

For those waiting for shipment, tracking by reference may not show any updates on shipping.
Give it an extra day and contact supreme customer service for any updates on shipping.
This was the case for my JPG box logo tee; supreme had already shipped out the package on the same day when cs gave me a tracking #, when nothing showed up using reference.
Hopefully this is the case for my order this week as well, praying its not a ghost order
Did people get shipping on their tees and hoodies already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom