Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon homie you really need to hydrate and get some of that salt outta your system. My sodium levels were pretty high yesterday too, but they’ve returned to normal since then.

There’s always another big drop right around the corner. You’ll live to fight another day

If true... Jeff Koons > Swogo's

so this Thursday i was going for a bogo and only a bogo. and got message sold out. today i got a text saying i have a package coming from supreme but i have no email confirmation and no charge to my bank? has this happened to anyone before.
I answered you on reddit and I’ll answer here too lol.

Supreme will get their money regardless. Their email system might be overloaded but if you’re certain shipment is supreme and your order is fulfilled then they will get their money eventually. This has happened to a few, not me personally.

there was definitely something going on with their email. people were getting two email confirmations, me included

Mans after he gets a bogo with sold out in cart message, no charge and no confirmation.
816FFAF3-8C3B-4343-A733-FEECCB64F0F5.gif

...best believe Supreme is like the IRS and will get their money tho homie....:smokin

Print is good but the vibe isn’t as radiant as I thought. Ima try it w a fit first. I think it’s bc the JPG print so vivid I just expected the same lol

The JPG has set the bar for floral vibrancy on fabrics. I feels You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom