Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this color tee. I think the suzy tee in this color was slept on too. That being said the graphic is just too big IMO. I was also surprised at the Dynamite tee being so popular. Not mad though because it made the Bela tee easier to cop. When they had that graphic on the Rayon and the Towel some of us were like wow what a waste. The T def made up for it. Perfect execution

surprised about the dynamite tee as well...reminds me of old World Industries graphics...wet willy and flame boy

Wow, the seller i ordered the Buju tee from on eBay had his order cancelled. I knew it was too good to be true that i ended striking a deal at $125 for it
that's what he told you at least

I was at a go-kart track yesterday for a charity race with a Nascar driver and completely forgot to jump on my phone at 11am. Didn't get into the app til 11:22 but was still able to get light slate Bela, yellow It Gets Better and navy Greetings from NYC tees. Didn't patrticularly want Banton tee anyway, since I'm neither West Indian nor into reggae/dancehall, so no disappointment there. Wasn't able to get Dynamite, which was really the only other tee I wanted, and the GP camp was sold out way before then. Kinda wanted the green rayon shirt, but it was also s/o by then. Money saved, I suppose.

All I really needed was a Bela tee, anyway, lol

giphy.gif

Hope everyone got what they wanted, and if you missed you're able to get it at a decent price. These Banton prices are mind-boggling...

The graphic reminds me of old streetwear from like 04-06... Huge graphic prints that felt weird on ur chest...

.... I copped black.

Yeah, these big graphics are wildly uncomfortable. Makes my whole front sweat because they have zero breathability. The printing is sooooo thick on 'em. I always avoid the big graphic shirts.

Oddly my dynamite and reaper tee that i caught on a restock have been refunded. Still got the navy cloud and black greetings charge standing. Oh well, stockx it is.

Order has been shipped.. been getting everything delivered fairly quick recently but i expect some delays with 4th of july coming up

I think my manual dynamite tee order got cancelled smh.. pending payment showing as a positive charge now on my cc

It happens a lot now, i always get the charge back when the item ships
Sorry can you explain. Cuz I have 2 charge backs rn and 1 charge w/o the charge back. My ups app is only showing 1 preparing for shipping and the other 2 orders haven’t appeared yet.

still waiting for shipping on photo tee :nerd:

i know its supreme but usually they ship fast especially if its just one tee, jus hoping i dont get cancelled

Hello Supreme guys. I come in peace. I have been listening to Buju since 1992. I need a white Buju tee in large. Is Ebay my best bet at this point?

Anyone get the mini floral rayon in person? Tempted to get it, but not sure if Medium would be too big for me. Small tees fit me perfectly.

still didnt get a confirmation email for my second order...all good just got shipment emails from ups for both my orders!! funny how i get it directly from ups before supreme... i couldnt sleep at all yesterday thinking if my order was good or not... now i have closure so all is good now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom