Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got 4 more og s logos in

ds navy from fw14
peach and steel blue x2 from ss15

navy.jpg peach.jpg steel blue.jpg

current collection

2.jpg

have a pink and red purchased but havent shipped them out yet, waiting to see if i find a mint and i will be done with the set (minus white, which i dont think ill be getting)
:lol:
So what you gonna collect after you get all these hats.

so washed and dried all my tees... buju and greetings tee fits perfect but the dynamite tee runs big even after drying it smh... still going to keep it though cuz the design is dope...

so washed and dried all my tees... buju and greetings tee fits perfect but the dynamite tee runs big even after drying it smh... still going to keep it though cuz the design is dope...

Assuming tees are same size... can you help me out by posting the measurements of the buju/greetings vs the dynamite tee? Curious to see how much it shrank. I have to do my own wash/dry exercise next week but rather sell and recoup on stockx if it's not gonna fit either way. Thank you!

Anyone cop the Terry jacquard shorts this week? How is the quality and sizing? My TTS is medium but would like them to fit slightly above knee. Thanks in advance.

Ordering so much **** recently I got shipping confirmations coming left and right idk what’s what anymore >D
Any info on this weeks drop with the holiday and all?

Still moody about missing Buju, but Moka is scheduled for Monday delivery. Got the online confirmation and funds were immediately taken from account, but I never got an email confirmation and the charge disappeared. But on Friday I got a shipped email with UPS tracking info

I will never understand why it takes so long to ship to NYC from Secaucus, which is just a 30-minute express bus ride away.

Still moody about missing Buju, but Moka is scheduled for Monday delivery. Got the online confirmation and funds were immediately taken from account, but I never got an email confirmation and the charge disappeared. But on Friday I got a shipped email with UPS tracking info

I will never understand why it takes so long to ship to NYC from Secaucus, which is just a 30-minute express bus ride away.
I’m in nyc too. Sometimes I get orders the next day, other days I don’t get till Tuesday. Just comes down to when they get to ur order

Lol like lemme just drive there and get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom