Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only going if I get early time slot. I got clients on Thursday so I can't be chilling all day

got the -0.10 charge...
BFDFF550-0B4A-4AF2-BFC2-70A021917028.jpeg

doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

I refuse to participate in that plan and perpetuate the resale market. I’m willing to pay a little to improve my own odds, though.
Well, reselling isn't the form of payment I was talking about. Being able to secure the items for your homies and yourself is more than enough payment for me.

Well, reselling isn't the form of payment I was talking about. Being able to secure the items for your homies and yourself is more than enough payment for me.
Tell me more. I’ve been under the impression that it’s not financially worthwhile unless you’re doing volume & reselling to recoup costs on the IT side.

Someone in here said something about this velour jersey...at first when I heard that I was like...”nah”. Looked at it and I’m in.
1834E2AC-AE0F-448E-8142-2493F015BF03.png

I'd run a bot if I wanted every single supreme item lol. Not worth it if you just want a few pieces here and there. Last season would've been a mega waste considering I only participated in like 4-5 weeks.

I'd run a bot if I wanted every single supreme item lol. Not worth it if you just want a few pieces here and there. Last season would've been a mega waste considering I only participated in like 4-5 weeks.
Yeah if you just want personals you might as well get one of those phone bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom