Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did in my personal experience, but you and there was another dude who had problems means it’s probably best to try diff cards.
Well I should’ve said it took multiple attempts w/ multiple cards to work idky though. The seasons b4 that all I had to do was change my phone number.

89B1C41D-129A-437B-91A3-3A4DF40DB6C7.jpeg

Just copped this iPad Pro and it’s really fast. Thinking of using it for Monday’s drop but I know I would fumble and blame it on using something I don’t normally use. Salt would consume.

I know those Timex watches are cheap as ****, but do they hold up well? I don’t NEED a watch, but my wrist is real naked right now, so it’d hold me over.

Really only want that, the lighter, and a button up I saw this season. But that could change the more I look at items.

Fell in love with the duffle bag in store. it’s like the perfect size weekend bag. Can’t wait to see the rimowa collab then i’m set with bags for a while

Bingo. Bag designs are pretty good this Season (color choices not so much). People still thinking duffle bag as gym bags. This design is perfect weekender carry on bag.

Just copped this iPad Pro and it’s really fast. Thinking of using it for Monday’s drop but I know I would fumble and blame it on using something I don’t normally use. Salt would consume.

Fyi: depending how you use the ipad to buy, keep in mind that vertical portrait/horizontal landscape, mobile/desktop view all effect how fill add ons and programs effectively work. Different from iphone and desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom