Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that explains why I got no bag...doesn’t quite explain why no stickers or paratrooper though...and my flames T still came in a dust bag...sooooo

Still a little bitter :lol:

Last edited:
3362FBCA-F9FE-42A1-849C-7DDB9DD61587.jpeg
mr ups man came early today

i'm thinking about rage coppin the mj photo tee. y'all think he touched those little boys?

edit: i don't wanna rock a shirt w/ a guy on it when the general public thinks he molest ppl. this is coming from someone that is actually being a fan of the guys work.

i'm thinking about rage coppin the mj photo tee. y'all think he touched those little boys?

edit: i don't wanna rock a shirt w/ a guy on it when the general public thinks he molest ppl. this is coming from someone that is actually being a fan of the guys work.

Even if he did, I still feel like there's no hardcore evidence to even support the case. but who knows.

^he didn’t do that s**t. He bought the rights to the Beatles music and people had it out for him. Among other things he was doing at the peak of his career. He may have been a little kid trapped in a mans body but don’t think it was malicious. *kanye shrug*

havent worn mj tee in a while mostly because it doesnt fit lol but i was hesitant to wear my vintage bad tour tee to coachella because the doc was hot off the press at the time.. only 1 person gave me **** and told me to take it off i just laughed and walked away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom