Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there still a chance for a bogo if i dont have a ticket for tomorrow? might swing by early and try to just hang by the store.

Is there still a chance for a bogo if i dont have a ticket for tomorrow? might swing by early and try to just hang by the store.
You think I'll have a chance to get a bogo if I go tomorrow for fcfs / raffle? Is there still enough stock?

I would just check back on this thread around 1:45-2pm to see stock status on the box logo tee. There's definitely people here that will let you guys know if they're sold out or not around that time. If they're not sold out by then, I would hurry and get down there by 3-4pm. Chances will definitely be slimmer than today since it's a Saturday and everyone will show up...

Hoodie a bit too flash for moi but the hats are dope.
Cactus outgrew it’s little Supreme greenhouse ages ago

E0D84D7C-7650-43D9-A761-860B5902B284.jpeg
DDA74AD6-15B5-4EB9-BF83-5F8CFA3B2595.jpeg

7F0DA890-8705-487B-801D-63261ACA48FB.jpeg

OMW for my 12:30 slot. Will try to grab another opening tee and maybe a couple other items and I’m out. Not staying for another raffle. Will try to update what I can but based on yesterday I think most of you should know the drill. But be there by 2:30-3:00 for the raffle just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom