Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny thing is i was awake at 10 then woke up now :lol:
good intuition by those that felt these were gonna drop. Considering how many declines there were, doubt if I could cop.

Missed this morning shock drop. Might go for the TNF hoodie and tee...still don’t know if I should register since I probably won’t be free.

Had today off, meant to check and forgot. Def woulda checked if I was at work ?. Meh. Sux for people who were on it and got declined. Figure I will end up paying resale, gonna watch the prices. I got a bunch of stuff I been meaning to off...debated offing the bk bogo which I will likely never wear, but may as well hang on to that a bit. Congrats to those who hit!

Annoying, saw it go live on the site and tried 6 cards on two different ips. Never received a card decline from Supreme before.

Oh well, hopefully there were and ton and resale dips in to the $300s.

Heard there were a lot more produced than the BKs... we'll see...

Everyone from what I've seen checked out at 8:05 that manualed. I'm sure there were some bots that couldve cooked earlier but it seems as if manual only checked out at 8:05
I would be curious to know if anyone manually checked out a small. If not, I can’t feel too bad about missing my size.

Seeing how some people who were right on it at 11 still didn't cop. I guess it really was luck of the draw.

Shocked more people didn't remember that the BK bogo dropped the Monday after. I was refreshing and site was slow, monitor picked up link and kept showing in stock. Most people changed cards thinking it was them, but if a super hyped product like that stays in stock, it's a dead giveaway that it's a problem with the site processing payments. Same card finally processed on the 7th or 8th attempt.
Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 10.05.16 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom