Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectation vs reality
D5F9037D-E4F2-46EF-B76E-57123432F9A1.jpeg

Got my email confirmation, but also got charged twice 😳

Soooooooo.... I got a SECOND confirmation email at 12:57 for another Black XL :wow:

Order # for the second order is only 2 away from the order # on my first confirmation email, so I'm thinking that mashing the "process payment" button somehow landed me two hoodies.

Oh dear sweet lord baby Jesus please let both (or at least one) ship

giphy.gif

I placed an order and got 2 email confirmations today. One of them was instant and I got the other about an hour later.

I hate box logo drops, I should prob just opt out. Always leaves me in a bad mood for the next couple days, cuz I know I’m not paying $700+ for a hoodie. I’m surprised a money hungry business chooses to drop 1/20th of the stock they could sell..

Soooooooo.... I got a SECOND confirmation email at 12:57 for another Black XL :wow:

Order # for the second order is only 2 away from the order # on my first confirmation email, so I'm thinking that mashing the "process payment" button somehow landed me two hoodies.

giphy.gif
That happened to me with the creeper T-shirt and I got both delivered but got charged for both.

I was #248 in line in BK by the time time I got in, baby blue, pink, grey, and navy blue were gone and no smalls in anything

Yeah, my first order at 11 I got two confirm emails. One right at 11 and one not too long ago. Both same order numbers though. Hmmm.

giphy.gif

If you end up with 2 and wanna help an NT brethren out

I would be forever grateful 🙏

I am also an XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom