Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, if you suffer a card decline are you doomed if you continue to use that card? I know I've seen people winning after a card decline but unsure if they had to switch cards. I've used the same card for years with Supreme and hadn't gotten a decline until last week.
No. I had 2 card declines during Bogo hoodie drop last week, same card
Used same card later when restock happened and hit so no

I have my wife’s blessing to go to Brooklyn tomorrow

My one daughter may get “sick” and I may have to “stay home” with her

I think getting there in time may be manageable

For ppl that drive into Brooklyn what do you suggest for parking?

what time is your slot? I think street cleaning ends at 10am across the street from preme. Either way, I haven't had much trouble looking for parking around the store. Its a lot of residential parking, just within few blocks away. Just don't park near the school nor the river

im gonna go full ratard and go for pink

my gf is gonna be going for safe color, black

tenor.gif

what time is your slot? I think street cleaning ends at 10am across the street from preme. Either way, I haven't had much trouble looking for parking around the store. Its a lot of residential parking, just within few blocks away. Just don't park near the school nor the river
1:30

Seriously if anyone can’t make it to their Ny spot can you let me know what number you are? Lol trying something with security tomorrow

Just won a red large bogo hoodie for $563.95 shipped from Sx. Looks like as of now $550 is the lowest I've seen on any of the colors in a size large. Hoping to get a yellow large at the same price. I don't mind the price since we don't have to pay tax on clothing and shoes.

Good luck to everyone on Thursday. I'm hoping to get any bogo tee.

*** Edit just won a yellow large for the same price. My wife is going to kill me. Lol. But she wont be mad for too long when I give her a small navy bogo hoodie.
I’d be divorced.... lol.

Terrible time to ask this, I know, since it'll get lost in box logo tee build-up, but I need to know:
Is there any reason an XL FW17 Arabic hoodie should be slightly smaller than other XL Made in Canada hoodies? I just got one off StockX, and I'd like to think it passed authentication on its merits, but after trying it on it feels smaller than every other XL Supreme Made in Canada hoodie I have. The only other question I have is if the R in the "Registered Trademark" circle is supposed to be kinda goofy looking. I'm pooped now and am going to bed, but I can post pics tomorrow after the drop buzz dies down. TIA, y'all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom