Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 mediums
Needed larges tho.

AE15348B-9EB2-4EDF-B030-0F56C5756C42.jpeg

Been copping manually since 2011 here is what I do. Have addy saved, regular autofill for my payment no chrome extension, practice adding and entering info before the drop for muscle memory and then just be on it. If you get kicked back to the home page when checking out just refresh that page. If you notice in the url it will still say supremenewYork.com/checkout. Spam checkout until you get please wait, and then pray lol. Also coming here for page layout always helps too. I always click on the color I want from the jump. Never go for small
Pretty much my approach, except that I only go for small. :rofl:

What a day!! Hit a Blk XL online

Went down to store
Got the blue flannel and the last Yellow XL Bogo, kinda salty cuz it’s not the same color as the hoodie or beanie - pretty much 3 diff yellows

So I trade it for a red XL
Bout 6:30 they went FCFS
And I grab a few other items
They had beanies but in the morning but only 200 and they sold out quick
Tomorrow is fcfs in the morning
E5BCC454-DA87-4E86-BDFB-FD4E86B506FC.jpeg

I’m worried about my order now. I screenshotted my order confirmed page but apparently it didn’t save, so I don’t know what my order number is now. Also haven’t had an email from supreme yet. Have a pending payment in my bank. Please Santa help me out.

Does anyone have a large bandana hoodie in black they would like to trade for a medium?...

I’m worried about my order now. I screenshotted my order confirmed page but apparently it didn’t save, so I don’t know what my order number is now. Also haven’t had an email from supreme yet. Have a pending payment in my bank. Please Santa help me out.
Get the ups app. Order will show up if they shipped or made label.

Yea man that’s an L manually 99.99% of the time
Past experience tells me otherwise. I’ve certainly missed online on some things I wanted over the past few years that I likely would have copped if I were a medium: Landscape hoodie, Blessed Tee, Statue of Liberty Parka, Banner tee, box logo tee, Nas tee. But mostly, it’s been OK. But yeah, in-store is an L for me like 95% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom