Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown is :smokin.
The neutral colors (Black, Blue, White, Grey, Etc) are just more versatile for my wardrobe.
Here's to hoping for that SX price drop tonight/tomorrow! :lol:

PO
I agree. Pink is a top color but not a color I can wear with almost everything. I’m sure the prices will keep dipping when people get more tees in hand. Plus TNF next week means people need funds lol.

Got my bandana t in
1577184706407.jpeg

Also just had an offer from a couple of days ago for the yellow bogo hoodie accepted. I was just about to consider paying a bit more for black or grey but then I get the email it’s accepted. I personally like yellow a lot and it’s in my top 3 colours along with the black and grey, but yellow seems to be one of the least popular ones overall. Cheaper price is always good though. I managed to cop the best t imo for retail at least.

Last edited:
Quilted Flannel came In today. Not a huge supreme head but I was already in the market for a blue flannel this winter and these were on the schedule. Fit is pretty true to size. Size up if you want to fit a hoodie underneath.
1245F9D2-9B34-461D-BE28-6AD5CBA85BD5.jpeg
9934BE2C-08F3-47EA-B8F5-00A09BE97D52.jpeg
you able to take measurements?

based on what it said for measurements online it looked like I would have had to size down

keeping my eye on it and don't want to buy the wrong size if the opportunity presents itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom