Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested in seeing how thursday will go in terms of inventory. NYC and LA peeps have said that there seems to be more stock than usual (even though it's a given that they ramp up production every year). Regardless should be good eating, only should really be worried about the hail mary, krs tee and s 6 panel moving super fast.

OP comes in with the clutch change as I asked. The new leader of the supreme thread
pimp.gif

gifstache_3188_1356393601.gif

edit:

And just that quick the supreme leader change the title 
tired.gif
tired.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't usually dig caps, but there's something timeless about that S 6 panel.

Shoot my mom might make me use her card for this and pay her back. 30% extra rewards on her mileage card
lol she owes me back to school shoppiing money so i'll prolly cop the hat in olive and a **** em hoodie

she'll get soooo pissed when she sees the bill 
laugh.gif

She already questions my sanity cause i paid 30 for a water bottle
laugh.gif

Im the OP of this thread 
roll.gif

idk how the op got switched though... Made this thread for troll but it turned out to be an official thread 
laugh.gif

Keep thinking about this Thursday. Really bummed I'm not gonna be able to get to a computer. How is copping on mobile? Is the mobile site or app better?

My last day of my (unpaid) internship is Wednesday, hoping they'll give me some kind of gift that I could use to afford copping something 
laugh.gif

Thinking about getting the S logo 6-panel, rocket tee, and KRS One tee. Still unsure about sizing on Supreme stuff though, so hoping I get lucky.

we good now...all title changes and third party affiliates have been added to the first page. 

looking at doing a giveaway soon on the twitter page. @Supreme_NT if anyone hasn't followed yet. should be getting some traffic through soon after people make some impulse online cops.

about to pull the trigger on a teal hail mary for 160 plus 10 ship...im in between sizes M and L, so this way I can see how the M fits and potentially cop the L on thursday if the M doesn't  fit good

the teal HM jersey is the best jersey since the roses to me
this. i'm also in between M and L, it sucks..... medium a little tight, while large a little too loose.

Very interested in seeing how thursday will go in terms of inventory. NYC and LA peeps have said that there seems to be more stock than usual (even though it's a given that they ramp up production every year). Regardless should be good eating, only should really be worried about the hail mary, krs tee and s 6 panel moving super fast.
which color jersey you going for?

which color jersey you going for?
still on the fence about the jersey at this point. I know I'll deff be copping the s 6 panel and the zippo, I'm undecided on what color jersey I want. In all honesty if I end up copping, it will probably sit in the plastic in my closet. With shoes I usually try to wear ASAP but clothing is always really weird for me.

6 panel
coaster
ceramic tray

and I should be good. maybe a t-shirt.
lets hope we all eat as good as everyone in store did...and still are

lets hope we all eat as good as everyone in store did...and still are

Real talk!

I've never bought more than 2 things from Sup at once, I'm gunning for 3 shirts this week, prolly my only purchase for the season, I hope the force is with me this Thurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom