Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally!

I bet Supreme tripled production but still has the same idiots working in the factory. I'm expecting my Thursday order to arrive early October.

just doing the zippo and the s 6 panel, had some stuff come up but the lady friend knows it's my bday so she said she'd hook it up. don't want to hit her pockets too hard.

this. i'm also in between M and L, it sucks..... medium a little tight, while large a little too loose.

HM jersey runs a bit small like all the Supreme jerseys. Would buy L if you're in between. Fits like than the Championship jersey, but the shoulder area isn't polyester (the entirety of the HM jersey is cotton), so should shrink in the wash.

Anyone know what other colourways the t-shirts come in? Also, what's on the front of the mask tee?

Shout outs to the only other dude at my school I've seen rock supreme besides the foreign Chinese dudes. My nuclear class nonetheless. Mind is blown

Dude is calling you out with that backwards facing box logo.

Stunt em out B, Show that kook who's boss.

If only I didn't get wasted last night B. Strolled into class wearing the same button up as last night. Wreaking of beer and cigarettes smh. If only I had my croc strap camp on me. Would have stunted on him real quick with da quality leather.

Any tips on copping on mobile tomorrow  Thursday? What's better, the app or broswer (Chrome or Safari)? I've also heard something about this Mercury browser that's good?

Last edited:
Damn. If I wasn't going to Cali on Thursday, I would've splurged on this drop...

..so I'm copping 3 or 4 pieces instead. All good. I need to get rid of a pair of two of kicks for the upcoming weeks..

Any tips on copping on mobile tomorrow Thursday? What's better, the app or broswer (Chrome or Safari)? I've also heard something about this Mercury browser that's good?

Chrome with autofill is your best friend.
As I think someone in here put it, "if you're typing( your CC info/address), you've lost.
Good luck copping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom