Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't liked any of the pics this far...but this is way cleaner than the others. Love the white swoosh

Still don't think I would cop

Last edited:
Definitely not copping any AF1 highs....
10:59 though
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
What's this 10:59 thing everyone keeps saying? Like I get it's the minute before the drop but....I'm a total noob haha

it really only helps if you're on a computer, the site will always take you to the mobile version on a phone

I asked a week or so a go for the heads up on 10:59 this season, guess I'm not worthy yet 
ohwell.gif

Few things that I have to pay for JUST came up, as well as Joey Badass tickets. Looks like i'm gonna have to pay resale on the Striped Rib Crewneck :frown:

Was supposed to drive up to spend the weekend with my gf tomorrow. Looks like I'll be flaking on her to put that money toward this drop :pimp:

THE BRAND WORTH GIVE UP WOMEN FOR

Last edited:
Excuse my utter Preme noobness but what are we thinking msrp will be on the bogo hoodies? 

I was in ny store last saturday and practically everything was still in stock. i dont think any of you will have trouble tomorrow.

New members to the thread are 100% welcome with open arms. We all started somewhere, no one has a certain entitlement to the brand.

But when it comes to the questions, please search throughout the thread. You can gain a lot of info just by reading. That's what I did

I swear I was a 10:59 boy last season but even with the pm's I got, I rarely got what I wanted. Maybe I'm a 11 boy at heart.
you either with us or you aint pleyboi
Time to start taking my laptop to work again on Thursdays.

Not much I want to really make sure I get this week aside from the S 6panel, while I find all the accessories cool this season, I can't justify any of them. At least not until that blanket comes out.
that blanket might break the bank for a day or two but it's copped 
Drake in the MA-1.
you see Aubrey's confidence shoot up around nicki in that 'preme. copped the MA-1 and still had enough to buy shorty her meal, take notes fellas 
pimp.gif
. black is a good look, but got enough black jackets glad i got blue
i think the homie @Robin Thicke got banned tho

stay getting banned
son the DMX of NT 
laugh.gif

Do you have a Roses jersey? I would bet they fit pretty similarly...

Nah this will be my first jersey. How does the rose jersey fit compare to tees? I know jerseys are a little more relaxed but I'm more concerned about the lengths. A large fits perfect and I'm a okay if jerseys for a tiny bit longer but im not trying to have a early 2000s AI fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom