Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been asked or mentioned. I just don't want to look through all the pages. Has the S 6 panel sold out at SupLA? Thanks for the info in advance.

laugh.gif
 I don't mind being left out on this PM, I'm a rook to Preme, I gotta become a Veteran first 

Black S Logo looks too nice.  Not a big fan of the metal clasp but I might have to cop anyway.  Only thing I really want from the first drop.

are they still selling 3m stickers in store? if not, i'll trade someone damn near all of mine for a 3m sticker. thats the only one to date i'd even think of sticking on my macbook.

i have a couple purples which i think would be a fair trade

I swear I was a 10:59 boy last season but even with the pm's I got, I rarely got what I wanted. Maybe I'm a 11 boy at heart.

ahh after seeing a fit pic of the firemans jacket, i NEED the black one! looks terrible with the jersey.

As everyone can see, the hat fits more like a camp cap. But that's the way I like it. Just excuse my big *** Filipino nose. Ha. And the strap is black in this hat.

:\ Guess I'll just customize a hat with an S patch/logo.

So no one feeling the chainsaw cap???

Prob my favorite snapback this season.

It's crunch time to get some extra dollars. I need KRS, Most Wanted and Circuit tees, red S Logo, and the Thermos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom