Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAQ, first page. link to drops. 
Get ready for a lot of this fam. 
laugh.gif

For those saying that the first drop shipping is bad, where are you at that it's bad?
I live in NY, should I expect longer than a week for it to ship?

it's crazy that i have the same zippo lighter, but in steel

got it when i was in 8th grade - gonna have to dig it up when i go to my parents house

For those saying that the first drop shipping is bad, where are you at that it's bad?
I live outside of DC and I usually get 1 day shipping just because of where my UPS sorting facility is located. 

But we won't see movement for a good bit lol.

Anyone think ill have time to add a black desert camp with my krs-one tee in the same order on mobile? Cant mess with 2 orders cause of that 25 shipping to canada :rolleyes

Nice one, I recently got a camo one for my GF, it's pretty much the only thing that Supreme has ever put out that she wanted. Well now there's the Ruff Ryder stuff this season.

I kind of wish they'd have put out an old school as hell BDP leather top.

damn a meeting i had to go to tomorrow at 10 just got pushed up to 11 :smh:

hopefully i can catch the S 6 panel on restock

It's because it's the first week. Shipping on the first week is terrible because they have such a high volume of orders. As the season progresses and a ton of people drop out, shipping is pretty good

I'm going for some stuff to save $$$ in taxes, but probably won't see it until Mid September thanks to SoCal shipping

Not sure if this has been answered. Does anyone know when the blanket drops and the price?

Called NY and LA today and staff said they did not know. Of course they don't.

A Love Supreme looks great in that Pink, the blue background really pops. Still not a big fan of the shirt, but if I were to get it, that'd be the color I'd go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom