Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything I want tomorrow is sitting 
smokin.gif
hopefully this tells of good news

I really wish the damn strap on the black camp was brown and not black. sup effing that money up on that smh lol. guess I gotta go with navy now. small details like that irk me.

I really wish the damn strap on the black camp was brown and not black. sup effing that money up on that smh lol. guess I gotta go with navy now. small details like that irk me.

Word navy is the clear winner of the colorway.

But tomorrow I need to try to cop that krs tee in black, I missed out on that and sadly after that I'm done until Daytona jacket drop

Last edited:
Never understood how dudes only buy accessories from supreme.

No shots fired to anyone in this thread, just something I've noticed with some homies and social media

I didn't realize the S panel came in Purple. Decisions to be made over coffee in the morning.

This is going to be my second attempt at buying from the site, I know everybody is built different but I'm 6'3 and about 195 pounds, would you guys say an L would be fine or should I go with an XL in the rocket tee?

Honestly looks like my order is gonna be huge. Any risk with getting 4-6 items in one transaction?

Honestly looks like my order is gonna be huge. Any risk with getting 4-6 items in one transaction?

If any of those items are the really hot ones, I'd split the order up. By the time you hit submit the hot stuff could be gone in your selected size/color.

Last season I almost always ended up ordering stuff by itself because I'm a fatty and need my shirts in XL and any time I tried to add more than 1 thing with it, I'd strike out.

If any of those items are the really hot ones, I'd split the order up. By the time you hit submit the hot stuff could be gone in your selected size/color.

Last season I almost always ended up ordering stuff by itself because I'm a fatty and need my shirts in XL and any time I tried to add more than 1 thing with it, I'd strike out.
if you early link on XLs, you should be good on everything minus bogos this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom