Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin.gif

eek.gif
 Damn yo those things are BRIGHT.

Looks like Supreme went to Middle Earth to find these light sources.

Gonna be walking through the skreets at night like Frodo Baggins w/ the light of Earendil.

My boy who does auto body hooked me up with some car clear coats getting X2 anyone needs the pro gloss he said he'll do it for $10 gloss last like 5-7 years

Pro tip:

If you're buying accessories, steer clear of the generic stuff with box logos.

Supreme's accessories are pretty cheap chinese blanks unless it's a "collab" with a well known company like nalgene, buck knife, rawlings, everlast, jambox, swiss army, zippo, etc.

Just came in the bottle opener is awesome built nice so it looks like iy won't bend easy

And the 6 panel is boo boo
Going give it to my homie

Better pic

I can and can't agree with @sharkin not everything is crap but honestly the Nalgene just has supreme slapped on it chips easy.

i never post here, but i figured i could use this and maybe find my way onto a PM list for drops..

i came across a ups my choice premium code. it's only good for 2 weeks, but it's better than nothing.

promo code is BGNBZ4GX0

let me know if you guys have any questions as to how to sign up or whatever.

i never post here, but i figured i could use this and maybe find my way onto a PM list for drops..

i came across a ups my choice premium code. it's only good for 2 weeks, but it's better than nothing.

promo code is BGNBZ4GX0

let me know if you guys have any questions as to how to sign up or whatever.
also, you can try to time it so that you sign up for it on thursday, like that you can use it for up to 3 thursdays worth of supreme drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom