Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glow in the dark? Interesting. 
eyes.gif

I should've got multiples of that gold one of the far left. Mine broke, probably should search and see if one pops up.

Alright well of course I was freaking out too soon. It was accidentally delivered to the wrong house. I knocked on everyone's door I could til I found it.

Phew...

So did someone already open it? They weren't planning on going to your apartment with it directly. I wouldn't have even accepted the package if it's not mine isn't that considered a felony messing with mail.

But glad you where able to recover the goods!

But yeah s/o to @niketalkerbob that ups premium is clutch!

Last edited:
I should've got multiples of that gold one of the far left. Mine broke, probably should search and see if one pops up.

That "gold" held up terribly scrapped off so fast then again I used mine at work. Also that fck em key chain broke on me with in a month smh. Their key chains are pretty terrible :frown:

Bullet bottle opener still the GOAT. Even though the supreme was scraped off after like 2 weeks. The piece itself never broke or anything like that

Flight pants came in on monday, and of course didn't fit as described in the size chart lol. I ordered the 30 because it said it had an actual 32 waist, but definitely was not that way in person.. But honestly the pants themselves were too dope, so had to return them and waiting on the store credit to order the 32. The fit on the leg of them though is really nice, and the inseam doesn't feel nearly as short as I feared. If anyone is on the fence about em I would def say go for it, but they are more tts than measurements made it look

Can someone give me size review on the Champion hockey jersey from the Spring season, size XL.

Does it fit like XL tee shirts from that season (snug)? Haven't taken it out of the plastic packaging it shipped in.

UPS dropped 1 of my packages ofd yesterday right as I was about to hit the road.

Stickers: Orange F***, rocket, and red 3m full size. White post its

With just 2 items. I hope the rest of my orders come in like that.

So did someone already open it? They weren't planning on going to your apartment with it directly. I wouldn't have even accepted the package if it's not mine isn't that considered a felony messing with mail.

But glad you where able to recover the goods!

But yeah s/o to @niketalkerbob that ups premium is clutch!
It's only a felony with USPS because it's a government-run business. Since Preme uses UPS, it's not a felony to open it, just immoral.

Last edited:
Gotta admit, nalgene makes the gym that more enjoyable with the lowkey flex :lol:

Last edited:
for anyone who cops supreme jerseys on the regular do they always run short? im thinking i should of got a large instead... im 5'7 btw

for anyone who cops supreme jerseys on the regular do they always run short? im thinking i should of got a large instead... im 5'7 btw

Cop your exact t shirt size. It might seem a little slimmer because the material doesn't stretch like a t shirt does. But def go with your supreme t shirt size

ok thanks... i think ill keep the medium... i got the hail mary jersey but you know what the back means?

Wale in the camo champ jersey....still mad I had to sell since I got the wrong size still got the mobb deep black tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom