Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man can a brotha get a 3m sticker or at least a Krs-one sticker..
Lol..
Week one order and just got post-its..
Well at least the wife can use them.
Just waiting on ballerina top and Champion Reverse Hoodie. That "potential" collab list not to interested in..

You could tell from the pictures that it looked like a cheaply made rec league jersey. I wanted it to be better made, I liked the screen print, but couldn't justify buying it because I knew how it'd come out.

Just got last weeks order. Dragon football top.

It's literally the thinnest shirt I've ever seen. You can everything through. Needless to say it's going back.

Supreme X Right Said Fred collab jersey? :nerd:

didn't get the full 3m box logo sticker with week 1 order. pretty sure they're not gonna send out anymore.

should i trade my LeBain or kate moss sticker for one? :nerd:

tf, why does **** this season fit so bad

pocket tee medium is flowing on me and i'm 5'9 170
Damn, that sucks.

People really have to utilize the advantage of being able to view the UK drop beforehand though.

You can see measurements early & use that.

Sucks that you have to wake up earlier to do that though 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Just got my zippo and tray in. No stickers, no post-its, no love notes. Seriously bruh?

ESD just came in with another rocket, white post it, and regular box logo sticker.

Sorry L Train, I think you may not be getting a KRS sticker from me. There's one last chance from week 1 drops though coming in Thursday.

Last edited:

Damn, that sucks.

People really have to utilize the advantage of being able to view the UK drop beforehand though.

You can see measurements beforehand & use that.

Sucks that you have to wake up earlier to do that though 
sick.gif
it's wierd cause the madras striped shirt in medium was too tight on me and all the past medium stuff i've gotten is my size

smh

first drop packages came in today. really happy with everything, but yea the 6 panel fit is kinda disappointing- not surprised, I knew what to expect. 

firemans coat is incredibly nice. feels like it weighs 10 pounds- quality is pretty over-the-top. really, cant stress enough how nice it is. Before it came in I was thinking about returning it and re-cop when it hit the sale, but I now I dont know. I mean I didnt expect it to sit, and you never know what will actually make it to sale or not--

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom