Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a wet t shirt. Imagine a chick wearing it with no bra. Too bad Adrienne ho didn't get it.
might cop for my chica 
nerd.gif

Just came in!

Smh at me copping large all these seasons xl is my size lol. Quality on the contrast is awesome might go back for some other colors. Really wish S hat would of been a SnapBack. No way can I wear it forward I look like the dark skinned smalls from the sandlot when he shows up with that fisherman hat lol.

Last edited:
FINALLY...received my white banner hoodie today, but this is 1st time Ive ever received anything in a plastic bag from Supreme. Whats up with that?? Ive had much less expensive stuff shipped in a BOX. SMH

FINALLY...received my white banner hoodie today, but this is 1st time Ive ever received anything in a plastic bag from Supreme. Whats up with that?? Ive had much less expensive stuff shipped in a BOX. SMH
Yeah it happens, their shipping can be "peculiar" at times. They shipped my foams in a box that could fit a mini refrigerator Lol.

If it's just a piece of clothing, they're going to use the bag. Depends on the shape of the item

My order of 2 tees and a camp came in a bag... The camp was flat when i opened it man i was pretty pissed. If it was a 5-panel i would've sent that **** right back

got my backpack and my toolbox.. gonna use the backpack as my diaper bag.. and my toolbox for some household tools (i'm a building engineer so i know what i'm doing)

got my backpack and my toolbox.. gonna use the backpack as my diaper bag.. and my toolbox for some household tools (i'm a building engineer so i know what i'm doing)
I'll (officially) be an engineer by paper come May and hopefully an EIT next month after I take the FE exam 
pimp.gif

Ok that jersey is actually pretty tough
could've used that a few weeks back...
laugh.gif

^That's terrible
sick.gif

The sleeves
The body
The neck
The decal
The whole thing
To each their own, but that **** is wack.

I can see Weeknd rocking that in his next vid 
frown.gif
mean.gif
That blue camo hockey top > black gown
That el dorado top looks like a nightie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom