Status
Not open for further replies.
stop derailing this thread

and you're a mod

smh

on other words, no they wouldn't drop anthing just cause it's 9/11

Make sense why they would make that wild American box logo
And I could see them doing it but doubt it

Lol it ain't that serious what should we discuss that terrible drop tomorrow or how much everyone wants a 3m sticker just relax man

Last edited:
While I think it would be cool, I couldn't really see it happening. they've done two direct 9/11 projects (one of which was actually released to the public, the pin.) but word, they'll prolly judt wait till december like they usually do.

Lol man I want to believe they did it for America
frown.gif
giphy.gif

nah man, its dropping on 9-25 
rosh hashanah
christmas falls on thursday this year, but i doubt they wait that long for it to drop
9-11 seems more fitting

I was talking about BOGO tees 
laugh.gif
 But then I forgot this isn't Nike and they don't really release things out of the blue like that. 

I was talking about BOGO tees 
laugh.gif
 But then I forgot this isn't Nike and they don't really release things out of the blue like that. 
oh tees? i thought you were talking about the hoodies. but they already did a 9/11 tribute bogo tee. it was f&f if I remember correctly.

oh tees? i thought you were talking about the hoodies. but they already did a 9/11 tribute bogo tee. it was f&f if I remember correctly.
tees or hoodies lol but i was talking about tees since no way theyre dropping the hoodies until november. and i figured they might want to "retro" the 9/11 bogo like they did with the taxi driver tee

oh tees? i thought you were talking about the hoodies. but they already did a 9/11 tribute bogo tee. it was f
tees or hoodies lol but i was talking about tees since no way theyre dropping the hoodies until november. and i figured they might want to "retro" the 9/11 bogo like they did with the taxi driver tee

Ahh I see. Yeah I don't really see then retroing any more bogos, and if they did for a 2nd time I prolly wouldn't see them doing the 9/11 one since it was friends and family

I want the satin pullover but just realized it has the f word on the back and don't wanna drop that much money on it.

I want the satin pullover but just realized it has the f word on the back and don't wanna drop that much money on it.
This.  Can't get down with anything that says **** on it, too childish.  Nice piece otherwise though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom