Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon jersey looks like the same thin mesh from the mesh crewneck a few seasons back.

Roses jersey was much thicker mesh, I can wear it without a tee underneath just fine. Feels so nice in the summer riding bikes (I'm afraid to skate it)

Yup, did the same this summer. Loved that I can wear it without a tee and still feel somewhat thick, same with the baseball henley from this year.

UNDS

If the 88's weren't made of piss poor quality, I would contemplate on keeping mine...but the fitting on them are horrible :x.

Do you guys think the Satin Twill Pullover be around 140-160?? It is in the jacket section I believe.

If the 88's weren't made of piss poor quality, I would contemplate on keeping mine...but the fitting on them are horrible :x.

Are you speaking on the leather quality or the fact they run .5 too big?

I honestly believe the leather quality and overall construction isn't bad at all.

Last edited:
I'm good with my 2011s :smile: 88s are still dope nonetheless. Patiently waiting for the BC3 88 that will never come

Word , quality on the 88's was on point, and the sizing was way better than the W/C III's from the year before.

You guys really think jordan brand uses better leather on a model of the same shoe released a year before? Serious question I've seen both in hand and I can't even tell the difference besides the nike air

You guys really think jordan brand uses better leather on a model of the same shoe released a year before? Serious question I've seen both in hand and I can't even tell the difference besides the nike air

Nope. I literally owned both the regular WC 3's from 2011 and the 88's from last year's release.

Both are literally identical, except for the tongue material, the hole perforation (impractical) and the Nike Air logo.

Both with **** quality.

Last edited:

I didn't wanna be the one to say it :lol: 90% of the dudes hype over the NA weren't around back then to appreciate the difference

But I digress. This is the supreme thread fellas....

I didn't wanna be the one to say it :lol: 90% of the dudes hype over the NA weren't around back then to appreciate the difference

Pretty much. The 3's from 2001-2003 were literally in a class of their own in terms of quality..

Last edited:
This is PURELY SPECULATION but any chances of a BOGO drop for 9/11 tomorrow?

Would be cool if they dropped the 9/11 BOGO tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom